January 26, 2013

Toast























Peanut butter on toast is the first meal I learned to make as a kid. This vintage Toastmaster Automatic Pop Up is the toaster I grew up with.

Let's all toast the new year with a short animation:



Now check out all my cheery toaster designs:


Toast Anniversary Party Invitation
Anniversary Party Invitation: Other side says, "Come give them a toast!" Fill in your party details with the "Customize it!" button. Stickers and Magnets also available.

Toast Anniversary Card
Anniversary Card: Inside says, "Sending you an anniversary toast. Happy Anniversary!" Also great for Birthdays.
Toast Phone Case Cover For iPhone 5
Phone Case Cover: This one is for the iPhone 5. Also available for the iPad Mini, Laptop Sleeves, and Mousepads.

Toast Mug
Toast the day with this cute Mug. This design is also available on Waterbottles
Toast Poster
Poster: Easy to frame at 16" x 20" - or pick your own size.

Toast Placemat
Placemat. Also available on Coasters, Pillows, and Clocks.

That's it for my toaster designs. Check out my older posts for more hot stuff. Until next time, cheers to you and cheers to me, the best of friends we'll always be. But just in case we disagree, #@&% you and cheers to me! *clink*


Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow me on  


.

 Instagram