February 18, 2013

Turtle


















During a bike ride around the wooded mangroves of Florida and found myself on high alert when a sudden encounter with a snake stretched across the road forced me to quickly swerve to the side. Images of Florida's legendary giant pythons, banana spiders and hungry alligators flashed before my eyes. Further down the road, I spotted what looked like a large hand grenade. But to my relief, it was just a turtle. Check out these slow designs, all inspired by my turtle encounter.
Turtle Encouragement Card
Encouragement Card: Cover says, "Don't worry." Inside says, "You'll get there eventually."

Turtle Moving Announcement
Moving Announcement: Spread the word that you've moved with this 2-sided card. Customize the back with your info. Matching stickers available too.



Take your time in the kitchen with this Turtle Apron that says, "All in due time." This design is also available in Magnets.


turtle phone case case for iPhone 5
Phone Case for iPhone 5 - cases also available for the iPad Mini
Turtle Mug White
Turtle Mug: the other side says, "I'll get there eventually." This design is also available in Water Bottles and Tote Bags.
Turtle Mug Khaki
Khaki Turtle Mug : the other side says, "What's the big rush?" This design is also available in Tote Bags.

Turtle Mousepad
Let your office know that perfection takes time with this Turtle Mousepad. Also available on Commuter BagsLaptop Sleeves, and Wristlets.


Turtle Necklace White
This Turtle Necklace makes a great gift. It's also available in the Khaki version and on T-Shirts.
Turtle Pillow
This Turtle Pillow adds a touch of nature to your room. Also available in Posters.

That's it for my turtle designs. Thanks for stopping by. For more nature designs check my older posts.


Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow me on  


.

 Instagram