June 22, 2012

Ice Cream Cone


There used to be a building shaped like this ice cream cone in my neighborhood. Every time I drove by it made me smile. I'm not even sure if this soft serve stuff is real ice cream, but people line up for it especially in the summer. Check out my summer fun-time Softy Cone designs!


Softy Cone Birthday Card
Winner of the Zazzle's TBA Award! (Today's Best Award)
Softy Cone Birthday Card: Cover says, "It's your birthday!" Inside says, "Eat dessert first!"

Ice Cream Birthday Invite
Send this fun Softy Cone Birthday Invite for your next birthday party. Two-sided 5" x 7" card comes with white envelope. Front says "Let's celebrate!" fill in the back with your party details.


Softy iPad Case
Softy Cone iPad Case. This design is also available for iTouch, iPhone, Blackberry and Samsung Galaxy cases.


Softy Cone Poster
Softy Cone Poster. Easy to frame at 24" x 36" or choose your own size.

Softy Magnet
Softy Magnet. This same design is also available in sheets of 20 stickers!

Softy Cone Mug
Softy Cone Mug. The other side says, "Eat dessert first!". This design is also available on water bottles.

Thanks for visiting my page. Check out more of my sweet treat designs!

 Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow me on