July 28, 2012

Beep Beep













The vintage Fiat 500 is my favorite car of all time. If a Mini Cooper and a VW Bug had a baby it would be the Fiat 500. It's cute, sporty and especially amusing to see it filled with 3 American-sized adult men. I don't own a car, but if I ever get one and this will be it. In the meantime, take a road trip with me - check out my animation below. Give it a "Like on You Tube. Then scroll down to see more fun stuff:



Beep Beep! Birthday Card
Beep Beep! Birthday CardCover says, "beep beep!" Inside says, "Look out! A birthday's coming!" This "Beep Beep!" design is also available as an everyday "keeping in touch" greeting card
Beep Beep! Birthday Invitation
Beep Beep! 2-sided Birthday Invitation: each 7" x 5" card comes with a white envelope. Front says, "beep beep!" and you customize the back with your party details.
Fiat 500 Poster
Fiat 500 Poster. Fits into a 24" x 36" standard frame, or customize the size to fit your wall space.

Fiat 500 Pillow
Fiat 500 Throw Pillow. 20" x 20" - made by American Mojo who helps employ single mothers.


Lil' Car shirt
Fiat 500 Sweatshirt. Looks great on a T-Shirt too, just hit the "Customize it" button.
Fiat 500 Mug
Fiat 500 Mug - other side says, "Beep Beep!" This design is also available on Water Bottles.
Fiat 500 Notebook
Fiat 500 Notebook: 6.5" x 8.75"

I think that's enough of my dream car for now. Check out my older posts or my store for more fun stuff. Thanks for visiting!


 Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow me on